It is usually hard to find great low budget ideas without having to compromise on style or some sort of aspect of how you want your garden to be so we usually end up settling for less than we deserve, or better yet paying a lot more for something that we could have easily done ourselves. Below we want to give you some really cool garden DIY ideas that you can use in your home gardens that will really look and will cost you close to nothing to do. We hope you enjoy.
1. Recycling and creativity merge into one here in this idea, using window shutters to display some of your plants this way.
2. Use old shoes or hand bags for your garden instead of throwing them away, you could create this really innovative planter.
3. Jars always work beautifully and there’s something soothing about watching the plants grown, you could use jars of any size, mason jars work too.
4. This vertical garden created from cinder blocks lets u plant different plants and flowers, and looks great out there too.
5. Using an old tree stump or a big tree trunk you can change them into planters this way and have an innovative looking space.
6. With a bit of time on your hands you can create this beautiful spiral planter using just stones and fencing around them.
7. Your old cups do not need to go to waste, for the plain ones you could repaint them with any pattern you like and repurpose them as a planter in this way.
8. Recycle those old wine bottles and with just a string you can turn them into these cool hanging planters.
9. For those with old cabinets that are just taking up space, here is a great idea on how to repurpose one into a planter.
10. Another great looking planter made from repurposed kitchen cups.
11. For your garden hose not to be always lying around, here is an idea on how you could keep it neatly packed away.
12. This idea has you using your old pants as planters, it is honestly a very brilliant and different idea for a garden, try it out.
13. Your old baskets and suitcases you no longer need can be turned into planters this way and they look totally amazing.
14. Tin cans always come in handy in any garden, for those looking for small planters.
16. A very artistic creation, a basket made into a planter.
17. For this top you could get you an old fan and remove the front.
18. Your walkways don’t need to be dull, use different colored stones to make different colored patterns are you wish.
19. Pallet wood and planks can always be used for the pathways that need covering, brings a great feel to the whole are too.
20. Use chandeliers to create garden planters that hang anywhere in the garden, you could add lights for the extra touch for evenings.
21. An old chair that has been repurposed, looks great as a vintage addition to the garden.
22. This is a bench made out of pallets and colored into, a nice place for you to catch some quiet time.
23. This bird cage has been repurposed into a planter and it looks great there, a nice and cheap idea.
24. The vase placed next to the entry way of the home makes for a more welcoming space.
25. This vertical garden can either be made from pallets or any other pieces of wood, it has the added bonus of being able to plant lots of different things.