Make your reading interesting by changing its atmosphere. Though some people claim that they can read anywhere and anytime, still a soft spot is the idea. Somewhere comfortable, quiet, ventilated and cozy to get the pages turning.
1. This is wooden corner and most likely a cultural idea. It is isolated hence quieter and peaceful.
2. Beautiful corner under your staircase, having a books space where you can keep your favorite or currents books you are reading. It’s comfy and neat.
3. This is the roof corner where most people leave it as a small store. It is darker this is why you will place your reading spot near the window and add some colorful lights to it so it keeps your mood up. I like it because it is quiet and there is a guarantee to maximum concentration.
4. It’s a cultural architecture made of wood. If you love culture, this will a perfect place.
5.Modern reading nook just by the corners of your staircases. There is enough light from the window, pillows to prevent your back from hurting.
6. This is beautiful. Make your little heaven in your room or any other room by the corner. Make a little shelf aside so you can reach your books easily rather than going up and down the corner to fetch books.
7. Another roof corner. Spacious and neat. You may use burlap and woods to decorate the place.
8. Woody reading nook. Has more space for your books. Perfect corner to read your novels. Looks more ancient because of the woods detail.
9. Another sophisticated corner. If you like your books hidden, this would be the best options. Little doors below to cover the books. Less dust on your books.
10. Pillow arrangement on this corner is what makes it cozy. Be careful to select lively colors for the pillow cases.
11. Do you like swinging while reading? You can hang a cloth chair with pillow to give you comfortabitlity while reading. Make it cozier by adding a mat on the floor. Plants and blanket.
12. This is my favorite. I have one in my semi-circular veranda and it is magic. Time flies without my notice in this palace.
13. If you have no other place in your house, your reading corner can be at the corner of your living room. Be sure to place it near the window, you need unlimited light.
14. Optional reading corner. You may lie on the bed or sit on the mat.
15. Homemade décor for this corner. Sew your own style, read in your own style.
16.Space between shelves, at the window. It is simply amazing.
17. Corner in your bedroom, almost a mini library. You can read right there and take a break on your bed.
18. This is another spot. Also beautiful with enough light and fresh air.
19. Roof corner. Has big space for books. And if you always end up sleeping on the bed, sitting on the comfy blanket, on the floor.
20. Last is this reading nook. Mini-bed with number of pillows is perfect.
Set up your own reading nook or special reading corner. Few things are as relaxing as a good book. This is why you will need a quiet atmosphere and most important part is the seating. I hope these ideas have been of great help to you and I wish you an enjoyable and peaceful reading.