Interior design has for years been evolving. Today in its continuous different faces it encompasses industrial décor. Industrial décor is the use of various industrial pieces to create home elements that are not only decorative but functional too. Here is of list of way to achieve industrial décor in your home.
1. Are you tired of the same old coat rack designs offered by furniture shops? Well here is a way you can achieve industrial décor using C-Clamps. This is modern and rustic. Something a young home owner would like to have.
2. Take that drive to the local dumping site and find yourself this steel pipe to get this gorgeous bathroom shelf that will have your visitors marveling at your creativity.
3. Use this for you kitchen and maybe toilet for toilet paper rolls too.
4. Wine lovers here is a sophisticated modern way to have your wine goblets stored. The wood gives a great finish to the décor of your home.
5. If you have an outdoor entertaining area this will come in handy. Finish it off by making benches from old wood.
6. This is the future of design, functional, ecofriendly, simple and sophisticated. Finish off this shelf with great lighting in between to enhance the qualities of the space used.
7. As a young person the one person you usually struggle with when it comes to interior design is space. This clothing shelf can actually be functional and reduce your space worries. It is also eye catching as well.
8. Your old plumbing pipes do not have to go to the dumping site anymore. Here is how you can reuse them to them this beautiful rustic shelve.
9. Chandeliers are expensive, here is an easy and inexpensive way to light up your home.
10. No need to have the order white shelves in your bathroom. Doll up your bathing space with this pipe shelf. You can even have the pipes painted in any color of your choice to make it more vibrant.
11. Our personal favorite is the cooper lamp. This is perfect for the home office or even the side of your bed.
12. For all the bachelors this is a must have in creating the ultimate man cave. The metal feature gives a futuristic modern feel to the space it inhabits.
13. Finishing touches are important in the home and we know that getting those can be pricey. Here is how you can shy away from getting the ordinary toilet roll holder but not spend crazy amounts of money as most do.
14. It is every lady’s dream to have her jewelry displayed in her bedroom especially those sentimental pieces. Here is how you can use cooper pipes to make jewelry display stands for those amazing pieces you want to display.
15. This creative industrial pipe lamp deserves to be in the center of your living room where your guests can be intrigued at the level of your creativity and how beautiful it is.
16. This piece is perfect for your dining area right on the top of your dining table. It goes well with a wooden dining suite. Due to its natural feel one does not need to decorate much when it comes to the dining set.
17. Here is a modern way to have your coats hung without having to pay for a new coat hanger.
18. Even your kitchen can benefit from industrial décor. Here is how you can make a kitchen shelf that will be great for your plates and mugs.
19. Here is a modern way of lighting for your home and even your office. It is also decorative as it also poses as a wall art.
There you go these are some ways to in cooperate industrial décor into your home and leaning toward modern decorating without the heavy price tag. Enjoy!