It is never cool to keep kitchen clutter. It just makes a mess of everything. I kind of speak from experience with my kitchen. A makeover goes a long way in making it better. It is not easy to change things from the way you are used but it is sometimes necessary.
1. Just hang some basseted wire. Put some books inside for easy storage.
2. It is easy to also store a basket of books in a wired custom and be able to move it when you want extra space. Put books inside in an organized fashion.
3. Caddies and cool baskets with a rod look good and it is smart way to get space on the wall for getting frequent stuff from being used on the counters.
4. Store all the things which you get to have coffee on a wood rustic tray and whenever more space for counter is needed you can always move tray to a different space.
5. Keep pasta, cereal, mason and beans in a jar and also put them below the cabinet.
6. Put more shelves next to your cabinet if there is enough space. Then put on them baskets. It is a good way to keep clutter hidden, like papers which you want to pass with. This is a good trick you should definitely use.
7. Put a towel within a range to put off countered ones.
8. Make silver contained to get the most out of the utensils and then leave them on a frequent used counter spice for the rest. Make it viewable to be able to move.
9. You could put hooks close enough to hang stuff to the side of the cabinet.
10. Put your drainers for dishes on a rod for keeping them off the counter and do the dishes for a probably quicker way to dry them and also add circulation.
11. The ones under the shelf are simple. Install them with ease.
12. Hang wire baskets to the side and hold the bags of food, plates of paper, towels and the rest that are fancied.
13. Get old shutters for kitchen organization.
14. Mix with baskets and strip of magnets and hooks for holding next to all the miscellaneous stuff which clutter the counter.
15. You will probably have maybe 2 of them to install underneath the cabinet and shelf.