Hi! My “kitchen folk” peeps, maybe you find it difficult to organize your cooking ingredients or spices in your kitchen, or you find it very irksome to find where you can keep them for easy retrieval during cooking. Well, I have good news for you. I have few practical ideas to make your spice or ingredients storage easy and convenient for you. It can make you kitchen experience very pleasant and lovely.
Stylish Spice Storage Ideas for Kitchen
1. Convert a Wooden or Plastic Crate Into a Rack
Yes! that old wooden or plastic crate can serve as a rack that can hold up many spices in position. Here is how-
2. Make Provision for Vertical Pull-Out Drawer
In your kitchen cabinet, a provision for pull-out drawer should share proximity with your standing position while cooking.
3. Situate a Spice Rack Directly Above the Stoves
When you situate the spice rack above the stove, it registers a direct impression of exact location of each needed spice when you look a bit above the stoves.
4. Construct an In-Built Spice Rack
A layered in-built spice rack with metal or wooden guides can be nice for your kitchen.
5. Use Fanciful Wall Stainless Steel Rack
6. Store Spices in Portable and Transparent Deli-Containers
7. Fix Magnetic Boards on Tall Cabinet Drawers
You can buy few portable stainless steel containers with transparent glass lids to store your spices.