Living room is that crucial base of the house on which the image of house stands. Living room tells about the house. If your living room fails to please the eyes of your guests, then it might create an embarrassing image for you in your guests’ eyes. To prevent such situations, it is needed to keep your living room in a good condition.
If you succeed in pleasing your guests just with the appearance of your living room then it might bring some good news to you for example if your guest is your boss then you might get promotion just because your living room looks good but if your boss does not like your living room, be prepared for some bad news. Here are some easy ways to decorate your living room. These ideas are not going to drain your pockets as they are inexpensive ways.
1. Attractive wood case for keeping guides and books can be kept in living room. As we all know that guides and comics are needed in living room so that guests are not bored, so if you have a beautiful wood case for guides instead of keeping them on table, it would look definitely better and beautiful.
2. Beautiful stools looking like tree stump can be kept in living room for keeping flower vase and other small items.
3. Something creative can be written on the table lamp’s ball shade. It is something which catches attention.
4. If floor of your living room is made up of shining tiles is and is very clean then you can place two huge cushions on the floor. Children can play on the floor without the worry of getting dirty. The only thing which should be taken care of is to ask guests to take off their footwear out of living room. It seems a bit impolite but your guests would understand you when they will see you and your family members doing the same.
5. Table lamp shades can be of different patterns like world map and cartoon characters.
Instead of keeping a normal table in your living room, you can keep a table made of simple wood logs and replace its legs’ base with four wheels. It gives a different look to your living room
Some paintings can be hanged on the walls of the living room so that walls don’t look blank.
Wrap some candles with the straps of the old belts which are not in use anymore. It looks creative.